- Act as the main point-of-contact with the Training team and designated learning technology provider.
- Produce required graphic input for various materials including but not limited to corporate pitch, marketing leaflets, presentation, Training program, E-learning content
- Ensure desktop publishing (DTP) and other E-learning contents productions are aligned with company’s branding guideline
- Energetic and engaging with a ‘can do’ attitude, with excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written
- Collaborative spirit and influence in a “win as a team” environment.
- Fresh Graduate in Design
- Advanced in Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Cloud
- Great command of Chinese (preferably both Simplified and Traditional) and English with confidence in communicating with Mandarin / English speaking counterparts across the region
- Sketch and Basic understanding of HTML / CSS will be a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com