- Pitch company to our customer base on our new and exciting products and publications that have been released.
- Define game plan for your territory’s customers, identify key influencers and purchasing PIs for each opportunity.
- Create and pitch sales presentations both virtually and in person
- Plan and organize what industry events to attend which can include road shows, networking events, symposiums, etc.
- Demonstrate channel management skills by analyzing new consumers and partnering with them throughout the entire sales process
- Responsible for selling instruments and consumables in translational institutions and biopharma; Achieve annual sales quota, and close key accounts
- Partner with customers, focus on opportunities, key influencers and decision makers to ensure swift revenue generation and deals closing.
- Manage time and resources efficiently to perform all responsibilities associated with customers, while maintaining salesforce.com and other internal processes (training, weekly reviews, etc.).
- Collect data and assist Marketing/Communication team with the development of marketing materials.
- Communicate all relevant customer information including product and/or customer experience or opportunities to Field Sales, Marketing, Internal Consulting Group and Technical Support. Including keeping CRM (Salesforce) up to date with customer information and interactions
- Actively pursues tasks/projects, and ways to enhance their team and the business beyond their day to day responsibilities
- Travel 50% of the time
- Desire to thrive in a light-speed start-up environment
- Some field experience required
- Bachelor’s degree biology, or related field
- 2 yrs biological lab experience in a small lab is preferred, including experience with most basic laboratory techniques
- Biomedical or biotechnology industry background is preferred
- Immunology/ flow cytometry a plus
- Strong public speaking skills and ability to present to a group of people
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meeting short-notice deadlines, with daily reprioritization of work
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org