- Lead and manage sales growth for all ecommerce channels through effective set-up, development, coordination, and implementation of brand strategy with key partners
- Work closely with internal marketing and commercial teams to ensure cohesion considering all sides of the business
- Work closely with all platforms to set targets and ensure achievement of set objectives
- Manage merchant and partner relationships including recruitment, activation and develop win-win strategies (including ecommerce marketing expenditures and financial planning for the brand)
- Work closely with external digital marketing agency to manage Weibo, WeChat and
- RED accounts in line with Brand guidelines
- Provide analytic reports of online sales and liaise directly with upper management to present plans to improve online presence and sales (including new partnership proposals)
- Develop the annual sales plan inclusive of promotions, media, launch activities (especially on key campaigns). Responsible for maintaining and driving to annual sales plan, tracking performance, and recommending upside opportunities.
- Analyse consumer insights and market data and report on competitor activity
- Responsible for developing go-to-market strategy for now and forward looking three years in partnership.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder or equivalent in marketing/ business. Major/ minor in ecommerce, Digital Marketing, Information Technology Management or related disciplinesare an advantage
- 5 to 10 years of experience in China ecommerce with Chinese platforms such as T-Mall, JD, Secoo etc..
- In-depth understanding of Chinese ecommerce ecosystem and operational mechanisms and constraints
- In-depth understanding of Digital Marketing and traffic acquisition in a Chinese context
- Excellent leadership skills so as to further build and manage teams of merchants and inhouse professionals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills so as to oversee teams, meet with partners and agencies and present to upper management
- Good team player with strong collaboration spirit
- Professional working attitude with strong drive and commitment
- IT skills Excellent knowledge of MS office tools, especially MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Frequent travel within China to meet ecommerce partners
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (written and spoken)
- Demonstrated track record in building and scaling well known consumer brands; start-up fast growth company experience preferred
- Experience tracking performance and applying insights to optimise sales plan and investment strategy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com