De Beers Group
De Beers Group is an international corporation that specialises in diamond mining, diamond exploitation, diamond retail, diamond trading and industrial diamond manufacturing sectors.
- Support the development of De Beers Jewelry House Brand DBJ PR and Communication under One De Beers Strategy so as to be aligned with broader business objective, commercial targets and marketing calendar following HQ guidance.
- Design and execute DBJ fully integrated annual PR & Communication Plan/Calendar tying with marketing calendar with rationale, executional and commercial output.
- 360 PR & Communication campaigns assets creation within budget well allocated and controlled for brand ambassador, KOL/ KOC matrix and always-on activities for key launch and merchandising campaigns focusing on key sales seasons and new retail openings/expansion.
- Develop Content Calendar and necessary local Branding and Campaign-based Content assets (including but not limited to advertorial, editorial release, celebrity PR and KOL shots, PGC, KOL and KOC/UGC contents), message, story-telling to drive maximum synergy across PR & Communication touch points.
- Formulate and drive communication strategy, investment and implementations by leveraging the insights on business objective and nature of local media & consumers on PR, and Social via channel mix of Traditional media, Retail Channel and Mall Media, Digital media and Social media.
- Explore innovative digital/ social touch-points and activations to achieve consumer journey ecosystem and drive impressions, engagements, conversions and online/offline traffic.
- Responsible to lead the planning and execution of annual major PR routine work, PR campaign and projects, Branding Event, International and Regional PR Events and Media Trips, etc.
- Work together with Head of PR, Marketing Director on budget planning and allocation in line with annual business focus and key seasonality and fully responsibility for budget control.
- Supervise internal team and PR, Social Media and Media buying agencies to ensure quantitative and qualitive KPI achievement.
- Bachelor degree or above Minimum 6 years of PR & Comms experience, Generation Y is preferred
- Experienced at client and team management and currently act as Assistant Manager+ position
- Proven experience in social MCN engagement with at least 4-year
- Agency or Luxury/Jewelry brand experience (consumer practice preferred)
- Strong degree of tenacity and flexibility
- Digital savvy and Creative and Innovative thinking
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org