- Support the development of House Brand and Communication under One Strategy so as to be aligned with broader business objective, commercial targets and marketing calendar following HQ guidance.
- Design and execute fully integrated annual PR & Communication Plan/Calendar tying with marketing calendar with rationale, executional and commercial output.
- 360 PR & Communication campaigns assets creation within budget well allocated and controlled for brand ambassador, KOL/ KOC matrix and always-on activities for key launch and merchandising campaigns focusing on key sales seasons and new retail openings/expansion.
- Develop Content Calendar and necessary local Branding and Campaign-based Content assets (including but not limited to advertorial, editorial release, celebrity PR and KOL shots, PGC, KOL and KOC/UGC contents), message, story-telling to drive maximum synergy across PR & Communication touch points.
- Formulate and drive communication strategy, investment and implementations by leveraging the insights on business objective and nature of local media & consumers on PR, and Social via channel mix of Traditional media, Retail Channel and Mall Media, Digital media and Social media.
- Explore innovative digital/ social touch-points and activations to achieve consumer journey ecosystem and drive impressions, engagements, conversions and online/offline traffic.
- Responsible to lead the planning and execution of annual major PR routine work, PR campaign and projects, Branding Event, International and Regional PR Events and Media Trips, etc.
- Work together with Head of PR, Marketing Director on budget planning and allocation in line with annual business focus and key seasonality and fully responsibility for budget control.
- Supervise internal team and PR, Social Media and Media buying agencies to ensure quantitative and qualitive KPI achievement.
- Bachelor degree or above Minimum 6 years of PR & Comms experience, Generation Y is preferred
- Experienced at client and team management and currently act as Assistant Manager+ position
- Proven experience in social MCN engagement with at least 4-year
- Agency or Luxury/Jewelry brand experience (consumer practice preferred)
- Strong degree of tenacity and flexibility
- Digital savvy and Creative and Innovative thinking
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org