- Develop strong alerting and monitoring systems and processes to ensure continuous product health
- Contribute to maintaining and building our cloud infrastructure (Proxmox, qemu, windows/linux administration)
- Participate in managing security systems, software deployments, firewalls, and load balancing.
- Contribute to our scripting work using Python, PowerShell, and Bash, while understanding how our automation strategies integrate into a unified solution.
- Liaise with Engineers on the development team to resolve technical challenges and client needs
- Participate in solution development/delivery, using our products and platforms
- Triage and mitigate technical support issues and software bugs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience as a DevOps/Technical Operations Engineer
- Experience working directly with customers.
- 3+ years of experience working directly with:
- Linux/Unix and Windows administration.
- Scripting such as PowerShell and Bash
- 3 years of experience with:
• Basic scripting and programming experience
• Automated build platforms (ex. Jenkins)
• Alerting/monitoring/metrics systems (ex. InfluxDB, Grafana, etc)
• SQL/MySQL queries, scripting, administration
Strongly Desired Experience:
- Experience with emerging blockchain technologies
- Experience supporting trading or exchange software (Ideally developed in-house)
- Experience with TCP/IP and Firewall experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com