About the Role
This position will report to the Managing Director, Chief Operating Officer for International Business and will manage and oversee the implementation of enterprise relationships with wealth management banks, asset managers and financial intermediaries such as broker-dealers and investment advisory firms.
• Project manage enterprise opportunities from initiation of relationship to platform launch.
• Coordinate with the Legal, Product, Technology and Fund Administration teams on contact points to ensure timely delivery of platform solutions.
• Scope, prepare, and manage detailed implementation tasks and responsibility lists, for timely and successful launches.
• Successfully lead end-to-end implementation for strategic partners.
• Support initial negotiations & relationship management alongside the Enterprise Sales team.
• Identify & inform product gaps and development opportunities.
• Work diligently with senior management to engage new opportunities.
● 10+ years of experience in a business integration, project management, or business management role
● Knowledge of Wealth Management and Private Bank business and processes
● Experience with technical platform integration in the Financial Services industry
● Project management certification and/or MS, MA, or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field is a plus
● Understanding of different regulatory environments, mainly in Europe and Asia
● Excellent writing skills and ability to produce detailed project documentation, business requirements documentation and specifications to drive successful development
● Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, and proven ability to communicate effectively across both internal and client stakeholders
● History of teamwork, willingness to roll up one’s sleeves and get the job done, and a desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
● Excellent written and verbal skills in English, other languages a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com