– Manage roadmap for the company’s custody product throughout various stages of the product life cycle (from conceptualization to post-deployment).
– Scope business requirements, write user stories and prioritise product backlog in collaboration with stakeholders.
– Conduct market and industry research best practises to understand the domain and conceptualise potential products or features.
– Prioritize, drive stakeholder alignment, proactively manage risks & dependencies and plan for rapid & intentional development.
– Continually prioritize features backlog to make sure Company is building the right features at the right time for the biggest business impact, trading off between tactical and strategic objectives.
– Work with engineers to design and implement architecturally sound solutions in an agile fashion, communicating constantly, iterating quickly and shipping frequently.
– Work with account managers and sales team to plan out deployment schedules and deliver products on a timely schedule.
– Follow through on new features and initiatives to see if they are well operationalized.
What is needed:
– At least 3 years of experience in digital asset custody business
– Good coordinator who is able to bring different functional groups together (e.g. sales, developers) and deploy products in accordance with the product roadmap and deployment schedule for customers.
– Able to write and document product specifications for the purpose of developing user guides, product specifications and sign-off documentation.
– Strong prioritisation and execution skills, taking complete ownership of product’s deployment schedule.
– Familiarity with Agile development process and Rapid product development techniques, such as Design sprints, Story mapping and others.
– Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity, capable of making complex problems simple in communications, able to influence stakeholders across organisation boundaries.
– Excellent critical thinking, stakeholder management and communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com