• Provide innovative ideas, solutions, and assessments to the team regarding database infrastructures.
• Design, implement, improve and troubleshoot SQL queries and stored procedures, create custom reports, and modify the existing script, to enhance organization productivity
• Communicate and collaborate with front-end, back-end developers to design efficient stored procedures and ensure stable online service
• Handle and maintain the existing application database to ensure their stability, reliability and performance in all product environment
• Provide software support for internally developed products that interact with all database systems.
• Able to communicate in English and Mandarin.
• More than 2 years experience working with SQL Server Administration, SQL development, and Database Management.
• More than 2 years experience in MS-SQL.
• Proficient in writing T-SQL/SQL queries, stored procedures, views, triggers.
• Experience in database performance and optimization.
• Experience in MySQL, NoSQL Database (MongoDB, Redis) is a plus.
• Experience in cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP) is a big plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org